Founded in 2018 in Dublin by experienced security leaders, Tines is a no-code platform designed to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. By automating workflows, security and IT teams can reduce monotonous, manual work and free up valuable time and resources.
Tines directly connects with your existing tools, giving anyone on your team the power to streamline their work without the need for apps, plugins, or custom code. Tines is creating a brand new category of transformative and innovative enterprise software, backed by industry-leading investors and trusted security teams.
We’re excited about what we’re doing and what’s to come, and we’re looking for others who can lead by our values of Simplicity, Speed, and Soundness. Because Tines is about delivering exceptional customer experiences, while creating a company culture that nurtures individual curiosity, growth, and integrity.
This role must be based in the greater Boston area as this person is expected to work from our Boston, MA office several days a week.
We are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to join our growing People Team in North America. Based in Boston and reporting to the Global Head of People, based in Dublin, you will work alongside other members of the global People ( HR & Recruiting ) team to provide day-to-day and strategic support to the business to deliver world class HR support that puts Tines employees at the center of everything we do.
Working alongside Tines leadership particularly in our Go To Market organization (includes: sales, customer success management, sales engineering and marketing), the successful candidate will enjoy solving key business challenges when you see them and also have the desire to resolve operational items at the same time.
Building and nurturing strong and trusted relationships internally with Tines stakeholders will be a key part of the role. You will have the unique opportunity to shape, mold and elevate the Tines brand and company culture at this early stage of our global growth in North America.
What you will be doing:
- Serve as the key HR Business Partner for the Go To Market organization in North America
- Support the Head of People on program roll outs such as performance management, workforce planning and leadership development
- Be the subject matter expert on North American best practices, total rewards (including benefits) and policies
- Manage the professional employer organization for North America
- Act as a key partner to the business by advising on best practices as well as supporting the development and implementation of innovative and strategic people strategies and initiatives
- Build programs to retain and develop top talent at Tines
- Collaborate closely with people managers on how to appropriately influence and help them navigate processes and people practices (includes employee engagement and development, performance management, career progression, change management and total rewards)
- Support the implementation of Company-wide people initiatives (includes performance reviews , engagement surveys, employee events, company benefits) within the business through communication, coaching and effective guidance of team leads and line managers
- Collaborate with the People team to champion and accelerate a culture of excellence in which people feel valued and inspired to do the best work of their career at Tines
- Be the local Tines Culture Champion for the Boston Office
What you bring with you:
- Minimum of 8 years experience in HR, 4 years in a HR Business partner role
- Experience working in a B2B product focused SaaS environment
- Experience (but not limited to) supporting teams and leaders in a Go To Market organization
- Knowledge of HR practices and initiatives, including applicable state and federal employment laws and regulations
- Proven track record of strategic partnering and collaboration with leaders on multi-year company or org-wide people programs
- Ability to work in ambiguity and knowing when to ask for assistance
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proven ability to develop and nurture leadership relationships within the organization and guide leaders to appropriate company led decisions
- Effective coaching and facilitation skills and ability to influence colleagues at all levels
- Relevant experience of shaping and evolving company culture, increasing employee engagement and expertise in performance management
- Delivery focused, accepting accountability and responsibility for deliverables and results
At Tines, we’re all about trying new things and taking the leap. If you’re second-guessing your application, we hope you’ll trust your gut and take the leap too! Applying for a new job isn’t always easy, especially if you’re thinking of a career pivot – but we’re big believers in learning and growth here at Tines, so you’ve nothing to worry about. A variety of experience, perspectives, and voices makes us the company we are. We’d love to hear from you.
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.